How can you take a reservation if you are working in the front desk? Would you like to have a quick guide with the most common phrases you will use?
Aquí tienes una chuleta sobre cómo coger una reserva en inglés en un hotel.
- Gallery Hotels, Elisa speaking. How can I help you?
- What date are you looking for?
- How long will you be staying?
- How many adults will be in the room?
- I’m afraid we are booked that weekend.
- There are only a few vacancies left.
- We advise that you book in advance during peak season.
- Will two double beds be enough?
- Do you want a smoking or non-smoking room?
- The dining room is open from 6 pm until 11 pm.
- We have an outdoor swimming pool and sauna.
- We serve a continental breakfast.
- Cable television is included, but the movie channel is extra.
- Take Exit 11 off the A7 highway and you’ll see us a few kilometers up on the left hand side.
- The rate I can give you is 160.90 euro with tax.
- We require a credit card number for a deposit.