Potential Answers to Activity
1. Who was the movie directed by?
2. Who is the cake for?
3. What is your office close to?
4. What did Kevin talk about?
5. Who did Spain play against in the final game of the World Cup?
6. Where is she from?
7. Whose office did they go in?
8. Who did you present after?
9. Where are they from?
Work with a partner. Say what the question is. Use the underlined preposition in your question. There may be more than one possible solution.
Answer: The movie was directed by Will Smith.
Answer: The cake is for Auxi. It’s her 29th birthday today.
Answer: Our office is close to City Hall.
Answer: Juan talked about changes to the company’s commission structure.
Answer: Spain played against Germany in the final game of the 2010 World Cup.
Answer: I think she might be from Czech Republic, but I’m not sure.
Answer: I think they went in Rocio’s office
Answer: I presented after Ana.
Answer: I think they’re from Zimbabue.
Solutions from our previous activity on Tenses.
Happy to do this brief activity to practice your tenses? Let’s go!